Welcome to Bendle Public Schools! In order to enroll your children in school, please contact the office of the school where your child will be attending in order to set up an appointment with the building secretary to complete the enrollment paperwork.

School Buildings:
South Bendle (PreK-2), 591-0620
West Bendle (3-5), 591-0880
Middle School (6-8), 591-3385
High School (9-12), 591-5103

There are a number of items necessary to complete the enrollment process. These enrollment requirements take some time but are necessary or required by government direction.

List of the items you will need to enroll your student. Copies of these documents will be made and placed on file.
1. PROOFS OF RESIDENCY - Two (2) proofs of residency are REQUIRED showing that the student and parent live in the Bendle School District, i.e., Consumer’s bill, rental agreement (original), telephone bill, etc.
2. BIRTH CERTIFICATE - a copy of the official - not a hospital document.
3. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS - must be completed and up-to-date. If shots are not up-to-date, this will cause a delay in the enrollment process.
4. REPORT CARD - if possible please bring a copy of your child’s last report card.

If there are any legal custody arrangements the school needs to be aware of, or special circumstances concerning parental rights, please bring necessary copies, and inform the office as to the circumstances.

Thank you for your assistance!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.