Welcome to Bendle Public Schools!  To enroll your children in school, contact the school where your child will be attending.  You may set up an appointment with the building secretary to complete the enrollment paperwork.

School Buildings:
South Bendle (PreK-2), 591-0620
West Bendle (3-5), 591-0880
Middle School (6-8), 591-3385
High School (9-12), 591-5103

There are a number of items necessary to complete the enrollment process. These enrollment requirements take some time but are necessary or required by government direction.

List of the items you will need to enroll your student. Copies of these documents will be made and placed on file.
1. PROOFS OF RESIDENCY - Two (2) proofs of residency are REQUIRED.  Must show that the student and parent live in the Bendle School District, i.e., Consumer’s bill, rental agreement (original), telephone bill, etc.
2. BIRTH CERTIFICATE - a copy of the official - not a hospital document.
3. IMMUNIZATION RECORDS - must be completed and up-to-date. If shots are not up-to-date, this will cause a delay in the enrollment process.
4. REPORT CARD - if possible please bring a copy of your child’s last report card.

Inform the school of any legal custody arrangements or special circumstances concerning parental rights.  Please bring copies of court paperwork for the student file.

Thank you for your assistance!

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.